Sock Bun Hairstyles Step By Step
See more ideas about pretty hairstyles long hair styles hair dos.
Sock bun hairstyles step by step. You can throw the cut part away since you don t need it for the hairstyle. Justine hornick from root salons gives you step by step guidance on how to make one of the most sought after runway looks done at home. Not only does this help create the perfect messy bun but it also helps create the illusion of a thicker bun.
Step by step guide pretty hair. To use a sock to make a bun cut the toe end off and roll the sock into a donut or ring shape. Twisted maiden braid bun.
Use several more bobby pins to secure the bun on all the sides to make sure it is properly affixed. Then roll the sock down slowly gathering your hair in a ring as you go. The wrap around braided bun.
Take a clean sock and cut off the toe area. Jan 29 2014 explore amaya ferrell s board sock bun hairstyles on pinterest. Now you have a sort of a tube with an opening at each end.
Pull out a few hair strands in the front area to add a little texture and volume. Roll down your hair into a bun and there you have it. Although the sock will be hidden inside your hair once you make the bun it s a good idea to find a sock the same color as your hair just in case part of the sock peeks through 1 x research source if you don t have a sock the same color as your hair and are trying to make this hairstyle in a pinch choose a sock that is a similar step 2 measure the sock one inch from the toe.
Pull hair back into a high ponytail and secure with elastic at the crown. Slide the sock onto your ponytail then pull it as close to the tip of your hair as you can. Do this carefully because it is easy to damage the hairstyle if you pull out the wrong strands.
- Bun Hairstyles For Black Women
- Bun Hairstyles Creative Feed In Braids Bun
- Bun Hairstyles Sketches
- Bun Hairstyles Kids
- Bun Indian Bridal Hairstyles For Long Hair
- Bun Hairstyles For Indian Wedding Guests
- Bun Hairstyles Medium Length Hair
- Bun Hairstyles Indian Weddings
- Bun Hairstyles On Black Girls
- Bun Hairstyles On Traditional Saree
- Bun Hairstyles For Long Hair Girls
- Bun Hairstyles Tumblr
- Bun Hairstyles Short Hair
- Bun Hairstyles In India
- Bun Hairstyles For Lehenga
- Bun Hairstyles For Curly Frizzy Hair
- Bun Hairstyles For Black Girls With Weave
- Bun Hairstyles For Short Afro Hair
- Bun Hairstyles For Men Long Hair
- Bun Hairstyles For Wedding Functions